The EBRD's sustainability event
From Murat Ozyer
This special event will launch the EBRD’s latest Sustainability Report. It demonstrates how green growth is central to the Bank's activities and highlights the many ways in which we create impact and demonstrate leadership across key sustainability areas.
The launch will be followed by the celebration of the 2023 EBRD Sustainability Awards. Gold, silver and bronze awards will be presented to EBRD’s clients in six categories: Sustainable Energy; Climate Resilience; Environmental and Social Best Practice; Environmental and Social Innovation; Gender and Economic Inclusion; and Financial Intermediaries. Winners will be recognised for their outstanding achievements promoting green economies and better environmental and social performance, and Gold winners will showcase their winning projects.
The award ceremony is sponsered by Akfen Renewable Energy.
A reception will follow 17:30 - 18:30 in the Sun Hall.
- Jürgen Rigterink, First Vice President and Head of Client Services Group, EBRD
- Barbara Rambousek, Director, Gender and Economic Inclusion, EBRD
- Henrik Linders, Managing Director, Environment and Sustainability, EBRD
- Harry Boyd-Carpenter, Managing Director, Climate Strategy and Delivery, EBRD
- Maya Hennerkes, Director, Green Financial Systems, Climate Strategy and Delivery, EBRD
- Annemarie Straathof , Vice President Risk and Compliance and Chief Risk Officer, EBRD
- Gulbin Bekit, Chief Financial Officer, Akfen Holdings
- Suna J. Park, Adviser, International Strategic Partnerships, Innovations, Environmental Culture and Education Minister of Natural Resources, Uzbekistan