Kazakhstan: attractive opportunities for investments – a multisector overview
From Max Saakyan
English and Russian Simultaneous Interpretation is available for this event through the Interactio app (please view the attachments tab for details on how to access Interactio)
These sessions provide a unique opportunity for participants to learn about particular countries and regions where EBRD invests.They also include useful information on investment prospects, and allow for informal discussion among policy-makers, business leaders and investors.
- Dauren Kengbeil, Vice Minister of Finance, Republic of Kazakhstan and EBRD Alternate Governor
- Zsuzsanna Hargitai, EBRD Managing Director, Central Asia
- Hüseyin Özhan, Director, Head of Kazakhstan, EBRD
- Adil Mukhamejanov, Deputy Chairman of the Management Board, Baiterek National Management Holding JSC
- Hong Zhu, Chief Financial Officer, China Power International Holding Ltd.
- Alex Walker, CEO and Executive Director,East Star Resources PLC