Jordan: advancing investment and resilience in a dynamic region
From Max Saakyan
These sessions provide a unique opportunity for participants to learn about particular countries and regions where EBRD invests.
They also include useful information on investment prospects, and allow for informal discussion among policy-makers, business leaders and investors.
- Peter ter Woort, Director, Eastern Mediterranean, EBRD
- Kholoud M. Saqqaf, Minister of Investment, Jordan
- Heike Harmgart, Managing Director, Southern and Eastern Mediterranean, EBRD
- Thierry Déau, Founding Partner and Chief Executive Officer. Meridiam
- Hussein Ali Safadi, Chief Executive Officer, Aqaba Development Corporation
- Abdulla Zayed, Head of Development & Investment and General Manager, MW Energy