Biodiversity finance: how to turn investing in nature into a sustainable business
From Murat Ozyer
The session will bring together policy makers, business leaders, civil society and financiers to share their experience in promoting biodiversity conservation and recovery. Panellists will provide their vision on the necessary elements to create markets in order to accelerate investments in nature.
- David Shukman, Journalist, Speaker and Consultant
- Elena Kan, Co-Founder, Khorezm Rural Advisory Support Service
- Chantal van Ham, Senior Expert on Sustainability and Natural Capital, Arcadis Belgium
- Cyril Courjaret, Senior Vice President, SUEZ
- Sir Danny Alexander, Vice President, Policy and Strategy, Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank